- Exclusive Agency in Missoula Real Estate
When I represent you, whether you are a buyer or a seller, I represent ONLY you. In Missoula, many agents participate in dual agency, meaning they will negotiate for both the buyer and the seller in a single transaction. I have a problem with that. The Realtors Relationship Agreement specifically says that I will work “solely” for my client's interest and that is what I do. Focusing on and negotiating for my client's interest is my primary goal and more important than getting both sides of a commission.
- Areas of Expertise
For sellers, I specialize in creative, technology driven marketing for homes,investment and estates/probate properties in Missoula and the surrounding area. Whether your property is a mid-century modern home in the Lewis and Clark area, a Victorian Mansion in University District, or a piece of land in Potomac, I specialize in isolating the special features, creating online and paper marketing materials unique to your home, and spreading the word that your property is for sale.
For buyers, I specialize in finding ideal homes, investment properties, ranches and land.I focus on educating my buyers about the home buying process and helping them decide on neighborhood, home type, and amenities. When looking for homes, I help my buyers to steer away from lemons and to recognize the potential of solid homes.
Voted "Missoula's Choice ~First Place, Best Realtor 2011, 2012, 2013"
- Licensed Broker
- Member, Montana Association of Realtors® (MAR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member, Missoula Organization of Realtors® (MOR)
- MOR Professional Standards Committee
- Certified e-PRO - The e-PRO certification course is the only technology certification program offered by NAR. The program is designed to prepare real estate professionals to make the most of Internet technology and to identify, evaluate, and implement new Internet business models. The elite group of course graduates represents only 1% of all REALTORS in the country.
- ABR Graduate - I am also an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR). This designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC) of the National Association of Realtors, who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
Local involvement is very important to me. Activities that I am involved in include:
- Volunteer, Montana Museum of Art and Culture, 2011 -2012
- Member, Missoula Art Museum, 2011 - present
- Member, Contemporary Collectors Circle, 2011 - present
- Board of Directors, Sustainable Business Council, 2011 - present
- Board of Directors, Zootown Arts Community Center, 2010 - 2011
- City Council Appointed Member, Public Art Committee, 2009 - 2012
- Community Friend, Missoula International Friendship Program, 2008 - present
- Board of Directors, Missoula Food Bank, 2006 - 2010
- Member, Missoula Community Co-op, 2008 - present
- Chair, The Light Show Artist Committee, 2007 - present
- Member, Sustainable Business Council, 2007 - present
- Member, Missoula Businesswomen’s Network, 2006 - 2008
- Participant and/or Sponsor, Spontaneous Construction, 2006 - present
- Volunteer, Big Sky Documentary Film Festival, 2006 - present
- Board of Directors, Missoula AIDs Council, 1997-2000
I am a fourth generation Montanan, having been born and raised in Missoula. I have had the great fortune to know and work with many wonderful people in the community, as well as throughout the state. Living and working in the Big Sky Country has taught me that honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic are the most important goals in business and in life. I provide all these qualities and more for my clients, as well as being well organized and timely in all matters.
If you are considering buying or selling a home or would just like to have
additional information about real estate in the Missoula area, please don't hesitate to contact me
Thank you for visiting my website - please consider it as your online source for local real estate
information, and return often for the latest property updates.