- Licensed Broker
- Member, Montana Association of Realtors® (MAR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member, Missoula Organization of Realtors® (MOR)
- MOR Professional Standards Committee
- Certified e-PRO - The e-PRO certification course is the only technology certification program offered by NAR. The program is designed to prepare real estate professionals to make the most of Internet technology and to identify, evaluate, and implement new Internet business models. The elite group of course graduates represents only 1% of all REALTORS in the country.
- ABR Graduate -A trained buyers agent. I am also an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR). This designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC) of the National Association of Realtors, who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
Local involvement is very important to me.
- Board of Directors, Zootown Arts Community Center, 2008-2011; 2017 - present
- Board of Directors, Big Sky Film Institute, 2016 - present
- Board of Directors, Missoula Art Museum, 2013 - 2016
- Volunteer, Montana Museum of Art and Culture, 2011 - 2013
- Board of Directors, Sustainable Business Council, 2011 - 2013
- City Council Appointed Member, Public Art Committee, 2009 - 2012
- Community Friend, Msla Intl Friendship Program, 2008 - 2016
- Chair, The Light Show Artist Committee, 2007 - 2014
- Member, Sustainable Business Council, 2007 - 2014
- Board of Directors, Missoula Food Bank, 2006 - 2010
- Participant and/or Sponsor, Spontaneous Construction, 2006 - 2015
- Volunteer, Big Sky Documentary Film Festival, 2005 - present
- Board of Directors, Missoula AIDs Council, 1997-2000
Voted Top Real Estate Agent in Missoula.
Voted "Missoula's Choice"
and "Best of Missoula"
Winner or Finalist,