Voted Top Real Estate Agent in Missoula.
Voted "Missoula's Choice"
and "Best of Missoula"
Winner or Finalist,
I am a fourth generation Montanan, having been born and raised in Missoula, Mt. I have had the great fortune to know and work with many wonderful people in the community, as well as throughout the state. Living and working in the Big Sky Country has taught me that honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic are the most important goals in business and in life. As a real estate broker, I provide all these qualities and more for my clients, as well as being well organized and timely in all matters. If you are considering buying or selling a home or would just like to have additional information about real estate in the Missoula area, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for visiting my website - please consider it as your online source for homes for sale in Missoula, Mt and the surrounding areas, with access to the Missoula MLS.
- Licensed Broker
- Member, Montana Association of Realtors® (MAR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member, Missoula Organization of Realtors® (MOR)
- MOR Professional Standards Committee
- Certified e-PRO - The e-PRO certification course is the only technology certification program offered by NAR. The program is designed to prepare real estate professionals to make the most of Internet technology and to identify, evaluate, and implement new Internet business models. The elite group of course graduates represents only 1% of all REALTORS in the country.
- ABR Graduate -A trained buyers agent. I am also an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR). This designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC) of the National Association of Realtors, who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
Local involvement is very important to me.
- Board of Directors, Zootown Arts Community Center, 2017 - present
- Board of Directors, Big Sky Film Institute, 2016 - present
- Board of Directors, Missoula Art Museum, 2013 - 2016
- Volunteer, Montana Museum of Art and Culture, 2011 - 2012
- Member, Missoula Art Museum, 2011 - present
- Member, Contemporary Collectors Circle, 2011 - present
- Board of Directors, Sustainable Business Council, 2011 - 2013
- Board of Directors, Zootown Arts Community Center, 2009 - 2011
- City Council Appointed Member, Public Art Committee, 2009 - 2012
- Community Friend, Msla International Friendship Program, 2008 - 2016
- Chair, The Light Show Artist Committee, 2007 - 2014
- Member, Sustainable Business Council, 2007 - 2014
- Board of Directors, Missoula Food Bank, 2006 - 2010
- Member, Missoula Businesswomen’s Network, 2006 - 2008
- Participant and/or Sponsor, Spontaneous Construction, 2006 - present
- Volunteer, Big Sky Documentary Film Festival, 2005 - present
- Board of Directors, Missoula AIDs Council, 1997-2000